KAYAK SAN FERMIN
DATES: 4th - 9th July | Price: €400
The “Travelling San Fermin Kayak Kamp" is a "7-day 5-star" trip to explore the major valleys in the Pyrenees and their classic white water rivers, winding up in Pamplona for the beginning of the San Fermin festival.+
One of the most amazing festivals in the world. Paddle down the Gallego, Esera, Noguera and Ara Rivers and polish it all off watching or running the famous San Fermin Bull Run.
Viva San Fermin!!!
DATA SHEET+ Descargar Ficha Técnica
Grade III-IV paddlers
|PRICE||€400 (Food and board not included)|
- DAY 1
- Meeting point in Pamplona at 12 noon, shuttle to Murillo de Gallego. Find out about the itinerary and whet your appetite with a paddle down the grade III-IV Carcavilla – Murillo section.
- Overnight at Murillo campsite. Option of bungalows or tents
- DAY 2
- Paddle down the grade IV section below the dam in Murillo in a full day outing. Shuttle to Murillo campsite.
- DAY 3
- Shuttle to the River Esera, starting from the town of Campo, paddling down its classic sections both morning and afternoon.
- Later in the afternoon, once we've finished paddling, we'll head for the town of Sort (Lleida), gateway to the Noguera Pallaresa, where we will spend the next few days.
- DAY 4
- Noguera Pallaresa: We will try to paddle the entire river over the 2 days we are here; if there is enough water, then we can do the high Noguera. We'll paddle down the grade III Llavorsí - Rialp section, with two grade IV runs, and then practice on the slalom course in the afternoon.
- DAY 5
- In the morning, we'll repeat the Llavorsi section and then head out for Ordesa after lunch, arriving in the evening. We'll spend the night at the Oto campsite.
- DAY 6
- One more for the road! We'll do the River Ara early on so we can head straight for Pamplona after lunch. To finish this trip off in style, we'll stop for a slap up meal on our way to Pamplona to set you up for a night out in San Fermin. Arrival in Pamplona while the first night of the festival is still young. The next day, you can get some sleep and possibly meet up for a group meal to celebrate the end of the programme.
Sections may change depending on the group and the water levels. We aim for all paddlers to go down two sections a day.
Prices include transport, equipment and the guide. Food and board for the kayakers is not included. A full-board programme costs €600.
We can pick you up at Bilbao or San Sebastian airport. Please ask about conditions.